Updated May 19th 2020
WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY PERSONAL DATA IS VERY IMPORTANT, THUS WE COMMIT TO CAREFULLY AND RESPONSIBLY STORE AND USE YOUR DATA SOLELY FOR THE SAKE ONLY FOR THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN OUR APPS.
Why we need to collect some of your data?
KLIK COACHING may collect personal information about you in several different ways. Personal information in this context is any and all data relating to a natural person that can be used, directly or indirectly, to identify a natural person, (e.g. name, contact details, identification number, location data etc.). e.g. following activities on our website/apps:
- When you visit our website/apps to improve your browsing experience
- when you buys something
- we also to send infrequent news offers
- we store your order data within the ordering history, and send your order data to your e-mail upon completing the transaction
- when you fill out a contact form
- when you contacted our technical support e-mail
- we don’t collect passwords
- as for credit card number, we can only see the last 4 digits of your credit card number as an identifier
- we are using 128-bit SSL encryption protocol on our website/apps
What user data that we collect? and for what?
You may be asked to provide your personal information when you buys something from KLIK COACHING website/apps, have contact or use our services. For example:
- when you buy something on our website/apps, we will need your personal data and the details of your selected payment option as needed to process the payment. i.e. your credit card issuer, your paypal account or your bank.
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, we will need the e-mail address to where our newsletter will be delivered, and the name of the person who receives the newsletter.
- when you register in our member area, we will need your order id issued by us when you purchase our product(s), your name, and your e-mail address as
- when you use our technical support service via our contact form or direct e-mail to support@Klik Coaching.com so we can reply back to you and provide service.
You may leave anonymous usage data when you visit KLIK COACHING website/apps:
- when you visit our website/apps, you may leave an anonymous data of your visits and your usage on our website/apps to improving our website/apps experience, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information to see our visitor’s growth, to improve the website/apps’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
You may show us your social media activities and profile depending on your privacy settings on those social medias:
- when you like or follow our social media account(s), give +1, thumbs up, retweet, leave comments or any other social media engagements.
How we protect your information
We have adopted and implemented a number of technical and administrative measures to protect your privacy from unauthorized access, use or alteration and unlawful destructions, including where appropriate the following steps:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details (SSL encryption is designed to make the data unreadable by anyone but KLIK COACHING and Fastspring as e-commerce engine).
- Limiting access rights to the information we collect about you (e.g., only those of our personnel who need your information to carry out our business activities are allowed access to process your information) protected by appropriate security measures such as personalized passwords offering exclusive access, personal identity codes and limited access to records.
- Implementing physical, digital and procedural safeguards in line with relevant business standards and guidelines.
What you should do to help us in protecting your information?
As general best practice on the Internet, it is recommended that users take great care with their accounts, and follow vigilantly some general safety rules:
- Do not press a link that you do not expect to receive or not requested by us to press.
- Do not use simple, trivial, or versatilely used passwords when creating an account or using our products and services.
- Do not share your account information with any person claiming to represent KLIK COACHING. For support purposes, we only need you to provide us with the email address you used when creating your KLIK COACHING Member Area account.
- Install anti-virus, anti-phishing or anti-malware software on the hardware when using our Products and services.
- Always contact us if you are unsure or in doubt of a communication received from KLIK COACHING or a source claiming to be associated with us.
- Never use a copy of KLIK COACHING products from illegal/illegitimate/questionable sources.
Regarding 3rd parties
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website/apps, compiling reports on website/apps activity for KLIK COACHING and providing other services relating to website/apps activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For identifying you, instead of personal data, an anonymous data so-called User-ID will be used to identify visitors to this website/apps by Google Analytics. Google connects your online behavior and the User-ID to a profile. Google only receives the User-ID, not the information contained in the above-mentioned profile or other personal data of yours. A summarized version of the profile thus created is accessible to us. We do not attach any other of your personally identifiable data to the profile connected to a User-ID.
You have right to opt-out from this service if you don’t want your activity on our website/apps to be tracked, using this url: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Interest Based Advertising
As a part of marketing efforts KLIK COACHING uses Google’s and Facebook’s “interest-based advertising”, so-called remarketing. In the process of this program a special browser cookie is stored on the user’s computer. It is used for serving the user special ads by KLIK COACHING, Facebook, Google or third-party services when visiting their partner website/appss.
Users can opt out of Google’s use of these cookies by visiting the Opt out site of Google ads and the Opt out site of DoubleClick. For Facebook, change your ad preference by visiting this link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
For processing customer support requests, especially within our technical support, we make use of the ticket system from Enchant. The respective services are offered by the company Senvee Inc, 45 Broadbridge Dr, Scarborough, Ontario M1C3K5, Canada.
Result from the withdrawal of your personal data:
The removal of your data from KLIK COACHING member area will make you unable to retrieve your backup license key by yourself, due to KLIK COACHING Website/apps’s lack of capability to identify your license with your user data. As a workaround, write to our support e-mail and allow us to respond by 4×24 hours time maximum to re-generate your license manually.
Cookies are alphanumerical identifiers, small text files we transmit to the hard disk of your computer via your web browser or other programs. They enable us to recognize your browser and offer you different services. No security relevant or personal data will be stored. Furthermore, cookies cannot transmit viruses, spy out data on your computer or send e-mails without your notice. Also, every web server can only read cookies it has set itself.
KLIK COACHING also uses third-party cookies. Third-party cookies may be necessary in order for third parties to provide its services to KLIK COACHING. KLIK COACHING uses third-party cookies such as __ga in order to access Google Analytics data.
The most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically. But you can disable cookies being storing or configure your browser in a way that it notifies you before storing cookies. As you can only make full use of the most of our interesting features with cookies being enabled, we recommend leaving the cookie function on.
Furthermore we recommend completely signing off after using a computer you share with other users if this machine is configured in a way it accepts cookies. This particularly applies to computers in public spaces, such as internet cafés or libraries. In this case we highly recommend completely signing off so that no data remain recognizable for the next user.
Carefully handling of your personal information is important to us. It is by no ways our business to sell this information. We hand over information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described in the following:
- to the extent that KLIK COACHING are required by law to disclose information. In particular when a crime or abuse is suspected, KLIK COACHING is obliged to disclose information to law enforcement authorities. This includes exchanging information with companies that inquire credit card abuse. No personal data is passed if companies want to use them commercially.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website/apps, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You are entitled to exercise certain rights related to our processing of your information, as follows:
- To request information on which of your personal data relating that we collect, store or process. Including for what purpose.
- To request us to send you a copy of the information we store about you.
- To request for action from our side to erase, delete, destroy, or edit inaccurate data about you.
- To request for a complete removal of your user account, please note that this action will result n you cannot use one or more of our product or service.
If you need further assistance or would like to make a comment, you can contact us:
- Via our online web (klikcoaching.com) form found on our support page.
By sending a mail to Karya Milenial Indonesia, PT. Menara Mandiri, I lt. 16 Kav.54-55, 54, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.3, RT.5/RW.55, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190. Email: admin@Klikcoaching.com. (opening hours: 08.00 to 20.00 GMT+7, Monday to Friday).